Group Member Intro

WELCOME TO OUR TEAM BLOG



Wong Chih Liang

Hi everyone, welcome to our blog. Firstly, i would to introduce myself and my group member. My name is wong chih liang , everyone who know me will call me Ray, because they said it is easier to call and memories. I'm 21 years old and i was come from sarawak. Yet i'm pursuing my degree program at UTAR(Perak Branch) which taking course in Business Administration (year 1 semester 1). My hobby is photoshooting. I had bought a Digital Single Lenc Reflex( DSLR) at last month. This is my first camera, i like it very well and always bring along it with me everywhere to capture down the memory in our life. Besides that, the top 5 wedsite that i visited the most is http://www.utar.edu.my/http://www.hotmail.com/, http://www.yahoo.com/,http://www.nikon.com/, and http://www.facebook.com/. For the main reason i use this wedsite is to get the resources and entertainment. Such like i use http://www.utar.edu.my/ to abtain my lastest university news and activities. For example: (my timetable, my society announcement and my student bill. Secondly i use http://www.hotmail.com/ to write, send and collect the mail with each other with my family and friends .


Chu Li Mei

Everyone knows me as Chu because my full name is Chu Li Mei and they said is easier to memories. Personally i think myself is still kind of outdated becasue mostly student or teenagers now theirs hobby will be online, play computer games but myself do not really addicted of facing the laptop whole day. I prefer going for sport activities like playing badminton, swimming, volleyball and jogging. Usually i will visit most of the wedsites like Google, Yahoo, Window mail, http://www.pennyaution.com.my/ and airline's website,such like http://www.airasia.com/. This entire website is actually for getting some information for assignmentand also for our common knowledge of the latest product as well as the prices. I like to travel here and there, so airline website is important for me. Everytime i log in to my laptop, the very first thing i must open is Window Live Messenger, Facebook, E-mail, Youtube and news from Msn wedsite. All this website is for entertainment of myself to relax and also contact with friend can know what the latest stuff that i am doing. I like the most would be webcam with my friend from oversea, it really make me feel warm and closer even though they are at another part of the world. I belive the technologies that keep on growing and upgrading make our life easier and save a lot of sources to get knowledge.



Chong Xui Ing (Michelle)

Welcome to the thoughts, memories, stories, anything, and whatever world! Michelle a.k.a Xui Ing; Michelle – excluded in my official name, given by my mother, she said it’s sweet and cute just like her youngest daughter – me! Even it’s common but I love it so much just as well as my Chinese name. I’m a student currently pursuing a Degree in Business Administration. I love music, shopping, practice yoga, chatting, sleeping, surfing the net, reading and hanging out with friends. I’m not going to praise or criticize myself here, so I’ll leave it to those who knows and understands me to describe who I really am. The top five websites I usually visiting would be Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, YouTube and Facebook. Google is my master for those assignments, I always working hard through Google engines to get resources for my assignment. Its also be my master for those stuffs that I never heard before or I wish to explore and investigate. Yahoo – my major e-mail box. It is the place for me to check mail and email, as well as Hotmail - second email. As like I mentioned on the above, net surfing is one of my lovely activities, http://www.youtube.com/ would be the website for me to spend on surf for those funnily, freaky and meaningful videos or MTV to colourful my boring life. In order to connect and update myself with my friends and family, Facebook is one of the way I go through it. Mostly, I’ll upload some of my recent activities photo to share with them. Twitter is also one of my favor website where I can tweet my thoughts in a short message form besides the top five visited website. Hence, what are you waiting for?! Comes to join us with the wonderful e-world.



Saantha

My name is saantha khumarie D/O kanthan. I'm 19 years old and I'm frm ipoh,perak. My hobby is listening song and watch television whenever I have free time. The wedsites that i visted the most is UTAR portal for get the lastest update such as the bus schedule, examination resultand so on. Besides that, i also visited news wedsite because it contains newsworthy material including stories and articles. I also visited blog to get know about my friends daily activity. The internet activity that i always visit is facebook because it helps me to connect people from all over the world and it is also a way to keep in touch with our friends. Besides that, i also visited MSN because it offering games, videos, news, sports and so on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment